tisdag 27 november 2012

ENGELSKA

Post card

Dear Madelaine!

It's falling snow from the clear sky, and everything has frozen into ice. It is so nice and very beautiful at this time of year. Now the Christmas have passed and soon it is time for another celebrate. We just need to wait two days and eight hours untill the new year 2013 comes. And this time, we will have a sleepover at my home. We will by some snacks like, chokolade cake, potato chips, candy and something to drink. I will celebrate it with Elinor, Lora and Selma. And when the time is one minute past twelve we will shoot the rockets, or another word for that, fireworks. The fireworks that we have bought are really beautiful like always. They are big and they have many colors like blue, red, purple, green and so on. After that we will enjoy this evening and making us fat of all snacks we have. Then we will watch a movie called ''New years eve''.

I can not wait until it is time!
Want to join us? Then call me and I will pick you up down the busstation.
If you can't, I will came after you and kill you. Just joking :)

But I think I will get a smoothie from the freezer, so see you later!

Hugs
// Ibtisam


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar