fredag 12 oktober 2012

ENGELSKA

Did you get it?

Scary moments 

1. Rachel and her sister lived in a house in the countryside. = True.
Well, this happened a few years ago when we lived in a house in the countryside.

2. Rachel didn’t tell her parents about the boy she saw at the end of her bed. = False.
I did. My mum stayed with me in my bedroom a couple of times but the boy didn’t turn up again.

3. Rachel’s parents told her not to worry about the boy in her room. = True.
They said it was just a nightmare and nothing much to worry about.

4. The boy came back and disappeared again through the open window. = False.
Well, one night the boy came back but disappeared into the wardrobe.

5. The boy disappeared into a tree and came out the other side. = False.
The boy walked across our garden and disappeard into a tree, we waited for him to came out the other side but he never did.

6. The boy told Rachel to leave the house. = True.
And I heard a voice saying : ’‘Get out of here! Just get out!

7. Rachel’s parents understood how the fire stared in the tree. = False.
Well, I’m not sure they did.

8. Rachel was relly glad to move house. = True.
I was relly glad to leave because that house was hounted.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar