onsdag 21 maj 2014

ENGELSKA

The Island 


I would say that the key to the movie ’The Island’’ wants to tell us people that the technology is ’’raising’’. That the technology can go to far and create something that will destroy for an example: the world. Even though i don’t think we will be able to do something so big. I mean the clones weren’t real people and the human-being used the clones to live forever. The nature already decided that everyone and everything will die and that something new will be born. I also think that the movie wants to tell us that everything which is alive has the same value. The technology is already growing and has grown for the past 6 years, i think. Maybe we will succeed to do something so big, who knows. Anyway, that’s just my opinion. 

I think that the world is really scary. Most of the people thinks that money is the most important thing. And some of them have forgot that big companies and new products is destroying the surroundings. I think Doctor Merrick started the facility because of money. One clone costed about 5 million dollar and that’s a lot. I’m actually not surprised that this is in a hollywood film. I’ve seen a lot of movies that’s has to do with money Great Gatsby and American Hustle for an example.

Jordan and all the other clones are programed to just think of the island, that the island is the goal in their life. The Island to the clones is the ’’only’’ place in Earth that’s alive. And the clones also thinks that they are the only survives. And when Jordan say ’’The Island is real, it’s us’’ I think that Jordan mean that the Island is meant to be their place because they were survives and that she thinks it a big miracle.  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar