onsdag 1 maj 2013

ENGELSKA

Evaulate

I thought it was really fun to work with the english speaking countries and i learnd a lot. It was fun to fix with the keynote. I also liked that we worked in small groups because i really hate to present my work for many people. I actually thought that i've could have present my work better than i did. And one thing that really bothered me was that it was hard to... for example to spell the numbers of inhabitants. When i present my work it was kind of awkward feeling and I became red in my whole face, I was nervous. But it was really fun to work with it.

When i checked my unikum it stood that i need to practice to translate and to use the right verbböjningar when i speak.

I want to work with chapter ''Let's talk fashion'' the last weeks.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar